2. We return
Back to your (new) uni address and the price is included in the total storage cost. There is nothing extra to pay. If you need to get your things shipped to another country we can organise this for you, just get in touch. If you find you need your things to be returned to a . location outside your uni area, just get in touch too.
- We’ll store most items under 100cm x 60cm x 60cm and weighing less than 25kg. You can see a list of the few things we can’t store here.
- Store your items in boxes you’ve ordered from us, or your own, provided they’re suitably sturdy (see details here). We can also store your larger items, if agreed to in writing, and provided they are wrapped carefully in bubble wrap rather than a box.
- If you order packing materials from us, but don’t know how long you need to pack, you can book your collection at a later date.
- If you’re not sure how long you want to store for, just choose 1 month to ‘Pay-As-You-Store’. Otherwise you can get cheaper rates by committing to store for longer with a ‘Longer Term Price Plan’.
To find out more about packing materials, our prices and what you can store with us, see our FAQs.
To get a quote and get started, click here.
- Both collection and return is included in the price of storage. We provide time slots between 8am and 2pm and 2pm and 8pm Monday to Saturday.
- If you find you need to change your return address please let us know at least two days before, otherwise a fee may incur.
- If you need your things shipping to another country please get in touch and we can organise this for you.
- We’ll send you a reminder email up to 3 days before return. Please make sure that you available for the whole duration of your return window. Where possible we may be able to call to give a more approximate arrival time.
- Please give us as much information about getting access to your property/uni accommodation as possible when you book.
- We are happy to return your items to a reception. Just make sure that you tell us this has been agreed and you make sure that reception have agreed and are aware of us and when we are delivering your things.
To find out more about collections, see our FAQs.
Book student storage today
What people say about us
I used the Student Storage Experts to store my university stuff for the summer. They delivered boxes for me to pack my things and then collected them on the morning I chose. They even called ahead to give me a rough time. I ended up storing fewer boxes than I thought and they gave me some money back with no questions.
This was perfect for our son’s student storage solutions. The Student Storage Experts supplied two sizes of storage boxes, packing materials and security tape and sent out labels to stick on each item going into storage. All included in the price. There were no hiccups and I would highly recommend them.
I needed university student storage when the term had finished. The Student Storage Expert’s pricing was really clear and the morning/afternoon delivery and collection booking was much better than anywhere else. Also you don’t need to buy boxes, you can give them things you’ve stored in your own which is a bonus.